Via is seeking friendly, helpful drivers wanting to make a difference by safely transporting older adults, people with disabilities, and those with mobility limitations through our Via Paratransit service. No Commercial Drivers License required.
No CDL C? No Problem, We Will Train!
- $17.00 per hour base salary with additional Differential Pay, Holiday Pay and Bonuses!
- Paid Training! Paid Time-Off!
- Annual Wage Increases
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Life Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to Pet Insurance discounts
- Special employee-only discounts
- Credit Union Memberships
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable, and innovative company
Transport Drivers Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a paratransit vehicle and transport passengers
- Communicate and assist passengers with disabilities and special needs
- Adhere to Via's Standard Operating Procedures
- Daily coordination with Dispatch on scheduling, routing, and special requests
- Maintain a clean vehicle and clean person at all times
- Other duties as required
Transport Drivers Qualifications:
- 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Possess a valid Drivers License in good standing, CDL Class C is required; we will train you!
- Reliable work history with strong punctuality and attendance
- Greet passengers, ensure fare payment, and maintain a safe environment
- Must pass physical, random drug testing, and ongoing Motor Vehicle Records checks
There are a few ways you can apply:
• Click "Apply now" to email your resume today or to link to our site
• Call the number provided and to get more information and to schedule your interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Via was born in Colorado in 1979, as a way to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options. We also serve our community through volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships, community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.