If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an organization dedicated to providing a valuable service that impacts those you serve, we want to talk to you!
We are currently hiring for full time Shuttle Bus Drivers in Boulder. You do not need a CDL.
We offer paid training and shift differentials. Our training period lasts approximately 3 weeks.
Training Pay: $12.50 per hour
Released to Service Pay: $17.00 per hour
We also offer benefits, including a free RDT bus pass, in addition to new longevity bonuses:
• $200 at 60 days
• $200 at 120 days
• $200 at 180 days
You will be responsible for safely operating and transporting the public on this paratransit and door-to-door motor vehicle transit service.
• Minimum 21 years of age with driver's license and relatively clean MVR
• Must able to pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen and background check.
Via is a full-spectrum mobility manager offering paratransit, travel training and mobility options information and referral services. Via also provides a wide range of community and group educational resources related to transportation for older adults, people with disabilities and others living with mobility limitations.
There are a few ways you can apply:
• Click "Apply now" to email your resume today.
• Call the number provided and to get more information. Ask for Jim to schedule your interview.
• Stop by the Denver office to fill out your application in person. You'll receive the street address and a map after you click "Apply now".
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.