Via is seeking friendly, helpful Non CDL Drivers (Access-a-Ride, Via Metro Transit ) wanting to make a difference by safely transporting older adults, people with disabilities, and those with mobility limitations through our transit service.
No Commercial Driver's License is required.
• $17.00 per hour base salary with additional Differential Pay, Holiday Pay and Bonuses!
• Paid Training!
• Paid Time-Off!
• Vehicles sanitized daily
• Guaranteed wage increases every year!
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Life Insurance
• 403b Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program Employee assistance Program
• Access to Pet Insurance discounts
• Special employee only discounts
• Credit Union Memberships
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
• Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable, and innovative company
• Personal Protective Equipment- Masks, Gloves, Sanitizer
Transport Driver Responsibilities:
• Safely operate a paratransit vehicle and transport passengers through out the Denver Metro and surrounding areas.
• Communicate and assist passengers with disabilities and special needs.
• Adhere to Via's Standard Operating Procedures.
• Daily coordination with Dispatch on scheduling, routing, and special requests.
• Maintain a clean vehicle and clean person at all times.
• Greet passengers, ensure fare payment, and maintain a safe environment.
• Other duties as required
Transport Driver Qualifications:
• 21 years old or older with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Possess a valid driver's license in good standing
• Reliable work history with strong punctuality and attendance
• Must pass physical, random drug testing, and ongoing Motor Vehicle Records checks
There are a few ways you can apply:
• Click "Apply now" to email your resume or to link to our site
• Call the number provided and to get more information and schedule your interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Via was born in Colorado in 1979, as a way to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options. We also serve our community through volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships, community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.