Via team members are caring, customer-focused, and passionate about helping others. If you share these same core values and aspire to give back to your community we would love to hear from you! Join our team and make a difference in someone’s life.
As a HOP Driver, you'll be transporting passengers on a fixed route in Boulder.
No CDL or experience is needed. We offer paid training and shift differentials. During your training period your pay will be $12.50/hr. Once you have completed your training it will be $15.50/hr.
Earn an extra $500 in bonuses during your first 6 months of employment!
• $250 bonus after 60 days
• $250 bonus after 6 months
• Minimum 21 years of age for insurance purposes.
• Driver's license with clean MVR.
• Pass pre-employment drug screening and physical
• Complete background checks including criminal, references and previous employment.
We offer full and part time positions as well as flexible schedules.
Email your resume, Call the number provided and ask for Jim to schedule your interview, or stop by the Boulder office to fill out your application in person. The street address and map will be provided after you click "Apply now."