Via is seeking friendly, helpful HOP Drivers wanting to make a difference in the community by providing safe, public transportation in the City of Boulder. We are looking to hire full and part-time positions.
No CDL B? No Problem, We Will Train!
• $19/hour base salary
• Differential pay +$1/hr more all day weekends
• Paid Training!
• Holiday pay and bonuses
• Paid Time-Off!
• Annual Wage increases
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Life Insurance
• 403b Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Access to Pet Insurance discounts
• Special employee-only discounts
• Credit Union Memberships
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
• Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable and innovative company
• Personal Protective Equipment- Masks, Gloves, Sanitizer
• Vehicles sanitized daily
• General hours: 1pm-11pm in 8 hour shifts.
• Shift is five days a week to include Saturday and Sunday, days off will be during the week.
• Hours are approximate.
Transit Driver Responsibilities
• Safely operate vehicle and transport passengers on a fixed route bus service, open to the public.
• Communicate with and assist passengers.
• Adhere to Via’s Standard Operating Procedure.
• Daily coordination with dispatch on scheduling, routing and special requests.
• Maintain a clean vehicle and clean person at all times.
• Sustain a positive rapport with the general public and passengers.
• Maintain a safe environment.
• Other duties as required.
Transit Driver Qualifications
• 21 years or older with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing. CDL Class B is required; we will train you!
• Reliable work history with strong punctuality and attendance
• Be able to work independently
• Must pass a physical, random drug testing, and ongoing Motor Vehicle Records Checks
• Desire to work with any level of general public
There are a few ways you can apply:
• Click "Apply now" to email your resume today or to link to our site
• Call the number provided and to get more information and to schedule your interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Via was born in Colorado in 1979, as a way to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options. We also serve our community through volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships, community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.