Via is seeking friendly, helpful FlexRide Drivers wanting to make a difference in the community by providing safe, public transportation for Via. This position will be based out of Boulder, CO.
No Commercial Driver's License is required.
General hours are Monday through Friday 5:00am - 12:30pm.
• $17/hour base salary
• Differential pay +$1/hr more all day weekends
• Paid Training!
• Holiday pay and bonuses
• Paid Time-Off!
• Annual Wage increases
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account and Life Insurance
• 403b Retirement Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Access to Pet Insurance discounts
• Special employee-only discounts
• Credit Union Memberships
• Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
• Stability and longevity with a growing, sustainable and innovative company
• Personal Protective Equipment- Masks, Gloves, Sanitizer
• Vehicles sanitized daily
Transit Driver Responsibilities
• Safely operate vehicle and transport passengers, open to the public.
• Communicate with and assist passengers.
• Adhere to Via’s Standard Operating Procedure.
• Daily coordination with dispatch on scheduling, routing and special requests.
• Maintain a clean vehicle and clean person at all times.
• Sustain a positive rapport with the general public and passengers.
• Maintain a safe environment.
• Other duties as required.
Transit Driver Qualifications
• 21 years or older with a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing. No CDL required. Just a regular license Class R is required, will train the rest
• Reliable work history with strong punctuality and attendance
• Be able to work independently
• Sustain a positive rapport with the general public and passengers
• Maintain a safe environment
• Must pass a physical, random drug testing and ongoing Motor Vehicle Records Checks
• Desire to work with any level of general public
There are a few ways you can apply:
• Click "Apply now" to email your resume today or to link to our site
• Call the number provided and to get more information and to schedule your interview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Via was born in Colorado in 1979, as a way to promote independence and self-sufficiency for people with limited mobility by providing caring, customer-focused transportation options. We also serve our community through volunteer driver training programs, disability awareness education and advocacy, human service collaborations and partnerships, community transit offerings and contracting capabilities.